Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Book three - already!?!

Howdy folks. I am waiting for The Alchemist to show up at my library and it just so happens my roommate has a class in which several novels are assigned. They are all looking very interesting. I think we should further investigate.
Well... it just so happens that this morning on my way out to catch the bus, I grabbed one of the novels, Feed by M. T. Anderson, just to have something to read on the bus and low-and-behold I am completely sucked in. So how about we do book three second and the first second book third and the second second book fourth? I had fun typing that as confusing as possible.
Whatever the order, this is one that would be fun to check out.

1 comment:

Adam Hegg said...

Will do...need to update library queue (still waiting for Alchemist as it is). So Feed it is.